Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to get 99 cooking in runescape?

i need to know how long and how much its gonna cost to get 99 cooking... i got time and well only like 3 mill :( im cooking lobs right now and i have 74 fishing so about how much of what fish and how long?How to get 99 cooking in runescape?
You could be like me and do jobs in lummy(at least 15 jobs) and get a antique lamp. It usally takes about 30 minutes to do the jobs or if you are lvl 60 and up you can fished them in 10 minutes. Just saying if you want more exp then cook pizzas! The Anchovy pizza give 180 exp for each pizzas. (swordfish only give about 135exp each). Thanks ANd i hope I helped you! Or you can do chocklate cake which gives about 210exp each!How to get 99 cooking in runescape?
For 99 cooking i would think 3-4mil of raw fish and stuff to cook it would probably be better if you cook something that is a high level to cook but not high enough that you burn a lot of them and go to a range where there is a bank near it that will speed it up some
it only takes 2 weeks , but for me it only took 1 week, i used lobies, and only lobbies, and by fishing it'll take longer just to get 99 cooking. if you want to know more just pm me on runescape :]. my account is Monkeystar92 also, its close to 6m or more not that much haha good luck
hmm well I have 99 fletching atm...took me like 2 weeks. I was thinking of 99 cooking....but i think burning them is just a waste. I suggest doing 99 fletching....cuz yew longs actually make u profit and give u loads of xp.
The best way is to cook Raman noodles they give 100000000exp each and they only cost 垄20

No comments:

Post a Comment