Sunday, November 14, 2010

How often should you get new glass ware set for cooking?

The glass ware set that I have I have been having since 2006 is it time for a new glassware set?



I feel it is time for a new glassware set, but I don't cook that often, I can't even tell you the last time use those glassware set to cook something with lol.



So is it even worth buying a new glass set to cook with since i'm not a big time cookerHow often should you get new glass ware set for cooking?
you just want to go shopping, we both know that is all it is about, you do not need any new glasswareHow often should you get new glass ware set for cooking?
yeah if u have excess money to waste, then go ahead. Otherwise do some charity for good purpose with this spare money. Atleast u will get some satisfaction level. The money spend on crockery will go to the shopkeeper and crockery will go to your waste cupboard. No use

No comments:

Post a Comment