Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is not wearing a bra a symptom of aspburrgers?

i am 13 and my mom bought me a training bra, but i won't wear it, and i don't know why. I am not fond specific change, like puberty, because i don't know why, and cooking because i have always had James, my chef, to cook for me, and my parents want me to start learning how to cook, but i don't want to, and i don't know why. I also don't even know how to make scrambled eggs, soo, yeahhh...



is this a small sympotion of aspburgers?



thanks!Is not wearing a bra a symptom of aspburrgers?
no. I know a load of aspergers people... and I'm pretty sure I have it... and not cooking isn't a symptom... and WTF is a training bra? it's either a bra or not a bra.... end of.....Is not wearing a bra a symptom of aspburrgers?
It can be, it is your resistance to change. You need to accept that your life is going to change though. Your body is going through changes and there is no stopping it.
ha ha ha. no. I think it's funny that your mom waited until you were 13 to get you a training bra. you don't really need it, basically it suppose to make your nipple less noticeable. if you don't want to do things then you don't want to do them. if you had aspburgers i think you would have been diagnosted by now. are you doing poorly in school do you have a lack of friends, do yo act retarded?
Aspergers? I don't think that it is. People with Aspergers don't like to be restrained but I don't think that any of these things are symptoms for it.
Few people like change; a dislike of change does not correlate with aspergers.



Aspergers is essentially mild autism. It prevents the person from socializing 'normally'.



A bra takes a lot of getting used to. I hated wearing my training bra. And for a long time, I didn't wear a real bra because I'm such a small cup size.



Don't worry about it. You'll get used to the change, and once your breasts develop, you'll see the good side to bras =]

No comments:

Post a Comment