Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to take off cooking oil that has been cooked on her ears?

i was cooking hamburgers outside on my bbq grill my dog went under the bbq ,were the grease drips out ,and my dog was standing underneath the grease drip licking the grease from the floorwhile the grease was dripping all over her.how can i get the grease off my dog ?i have bathed my dog four times with dog soap but there is alot of grease still on top of my dog ear.How to take off cooking oil that has been cooked on her ears?
Use Dawn dishwashing liquid, the original formula. It works for oil slicks, it will work on your dog. And it won't hurt her coat, either.How to take off cooking oil that has been cooked on her ears?
Oye!! What kind of dog do you have? I hate to give you this advice if you have a breed that is prone to ear problems...but perhaps a bit of Dawn liquid soap. Not a lot. Use a washcloth to rub her ears until the grease comes off.



Good luck!
Wow, I would be more concerned with the grease she ate. You might have a dog with messy, messy stool tomorrow. Watch out! I hope she doesn't get too sick.

When her hair is dry, put baking powder on her ears. Let it stay there as long as you can get her to leave it on her ears. Brush out the powder. It should absorb the grease. Repeat several times if you have to.



Good luck...........and I hope your girl's tummy is okay.
Baking soda and water, 1 part each (1/2 cup to 1/2 cup) or however much you want to use

No comments:

Post a Comment