Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I overcome the feeling of disgust when I'm cooking meat?

Umm, so I just started cooking, and I've been really grossed out whenever I had to rinse a chicken with its head cut off, slice off its legs and cut it into pieces. It just makes me really uncomfortable and almost want to throw up. Is this feeling normal for new cooks? And how do I overcome the feeling of disgust?How can I overcome the feeling of disgust when I'm cooking meat?
I know how you feel... I hate touching raw meat, but it does help to buy it pre-cut and skinned!How can I overcome the feeling of disgust when I'm cooking meat?
I think that the more you do it the more you'll get used to it but I don't think you'll ever find it a joyous experience.



Soldier on!
well i feel the same way ive been cooking since i was younger and im 18 and i still havnt got over it its very hard for me to but you just got to deal with it do it fast so you dont have to handle it for long
Overcome the feeling of disgust?

Perhaps you should be asking yourself why you're disgusted.

There is a good reason you know.



We shouldn't be killing and eating animals.

We know we don't have to, and subconsciously we know it's wrong.



How disgusted do you feel when you throw a salad together?

No comments:

Post a Comment