Monday, December 12, 2011

How to remove soap residue from my cooking utensils?

My plastic cooking utensils now have a whitish residue from my dishwasher. How can I remove the residue?



Also, what is causing this residue. I've always used the same soap, the only thing different is the dishwasher, but I don't think that could be a the reason. It is a new dishwasher and I always thought maytag was a good brand.



Thanks.How to remove soap residue from my cooking utensils?
Dear ';R';,



My first thought that the residue is caused by the water being too hard and leaving calcium deposits on the plastic. Do you have a water softener to treat your water.



Another idea is to use Jet Dry in your dishwasher.

Have you ever heard of running a solution of Lime Away through your dishwasher? That can clear up the deposits left in the lining, seals and hardware of the dishwasher that are sometimes transferred to the items in the dish washing cycle.



Of course, Miss ';R'; if you do use Lime Away in the dish washer, make sure you run the cycle with nothing else in it.



If you want to get back to me about more ideas for you to not have to ruin those beautiful hands washing dishes, Please get back to me.



Anthony
  • advice on what should i do
  • i need your advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment