Monday, December 12, 2011

How to make my cooking show interesting?

I really need some help. Me and my friend are starting a cooking show to preview at my school. We tried it for the first time today and people said my friend cooking was boring. What are some ways to spice it up a bit. If you could just give us ways to make the show interesting, make people want to watch it. Thanks a lot.How to make my cooking show interesting?
Study the cooking shows on food network.



A big part of it is the CHARISMA of the host/hostess.



Use lots of colors too.How to make my cooking show interesting?
Wear sexy outfits. LOL
You haven't said anything about the show, other than the fact that you have it. That makes it pretty difficult to give constructive advice. Basically, you're asking answerers to come up with a cooking show for you. Post more information on what the show it like, what it's called, what you cook, hell- anything. So far, if your show were on tv, I wouldn't know what it is or have any interest.
jokes make people laugh and hand out samples while cooking.

how about virgin marggaritas
I think you should have a guest or two sitting there asking questions about the food while their cooking. Also use some energy and speed to make the dish, have it well well rehearsed so its done with confidence, have some fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment