Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you put together a cooking contest?

I am putting together a ethnic cooking contest for the first time. What type of things should I do or know to make this a success.How do you put together a cooking contest?
You don't really give us enough info. Is this a contest where people are sending in recipes to enter and then being asked to cook the dish on-site somewhere for live judging? Or just submitting recipes that the judges will have someone cook and taste without the entrants ever appearing in person? People just show up with the dishes and they are judged live? Bring enough to feed a crowd and the crowd votes on the winner?How do you put together a cooking contest?
I dont really know but I would consider being a contestant.

I would suggest you have a theme or main ingredient since Ethnic food is so vast and infinite as American cooking.

I would also suggest a main ingredient like ';chicken, fish,etc'; this would make it easier to judge.

I would also recommend a limit of ingredients used for the recipes too and that the contestants are allowed to bring a secret ingredient to the cookoff.

Great prizes and recognition would be nice too.

Let us know how it turns out and good luck!.
  • identifying rows
  • odp.net charakterset
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment